Bloomfield, NJ - The Nyack College men's basketball team traveled to New Jersey on Saturday to take on the Bloomfield College Bears in another CACC match up.
Final: Nyack 74, Bloomfield 77
Records: NC (2-8, 1-2), BC (4-4, 2-0)
Location: Bloomfield, New Jersey
- Nyack enjoyed the better start with a 10-6 run to lead off the first half, before the Bears tied the game at 10 with 12 minutes left in the half
- the Bears eventually took the lead and took a six-point lead into the half
- the Bears continued where they had left off extending their lead up to 11 two minutes into the second half
- Nyack was down by as much as 16 points, but came back to cut the Bears lead down to one with 1:32 to play in the game
- Nyack tried to make a final push to earn the win on the day, but perfect trips to the foul line by the Bears secured edged out the Warriors in the final seconds
Curtis Thompson led with a game-high 23 points, shooting 50% (7-14) from the field.
Nyack will be back for their final game of 2018 when they travel to Pace University for a non-conference match on Wednesday at 6pm.