Nyack, NY - The Nyack College women's basketball team traveled to Connecticut on Tuesday night for another CACC North Division match up with the Post University Eagles.
Final: Nyack 52, Post 64
Records: NC (3-18, 1-11), POST (10-11, 6-7)
Location: Waterbury, Connecticut
- Post got off to the better start with an early 12-2 run that set them up for 19-9 quarter
- Nyack started to fight their way back into the game outscoring the Eagles 13-6 in the second which saw them within three going into halftime
- the third quarter saw plenty of back and forth action between both teams with the Warriors trailing by two points for the majority of the period
- with 2:48 left in the third Nyack tied the game up for the first time at 35-35, but a 10-4 run for Post in the final two minutes saw the Warriors trail by six going into the fourth
- Post increased their lead steadily and eventually finished the game with a 12-point advantage
Kyla Given led the Warriors once again with a game-high 18 points continuing her outstanding performance throughout the last three games.
Nyack will travel to New Jersey for a CACC cross-divisional match up with the Georgian Court University Lions on Saturday. Tip off is scheduled for 12pm.