Rutherford, NJ - The Nyack College women's lacrosse team earned their first win when they traveled to New Jersey to take on the Felician University Golden Falcons on Tuesday night to start off conference play. .
Final: Nyack 15, Felician 3
Records: NC (1-4, 1-0), FEL (0-3, 0-1)
Location: Rutherford, New Jersey
- Nyack scored 11 times in the first half to take a 11-0 advantage into the half; Stephanie Russo started off with the Warriors with a goal at the 25:57 minute mark
- Melissa Clapsaddle led the Warriors in the first half with a total of three goals
- Jasmyne Moore started the Warriors scoring in the second half, before Clapsaddle got her fourth of the day
- Felician got on the board as well with three consecutive goals, before Nyack would round up the score with another pair of goals in the closing minutes of the game
- Melissa Clapsaddle led the Warriors with a total of five goals and one assists, while Julianna Kranes scored twice and assisted on three Nyack goals
Nyack will be back tomorrow for thei home opener against the St. Thomas Aquinas College Spartans.